Healing is an inside job.
- Heal. Grow. Thrive.
- A natural, holistic alternative to healthcare for families–from newborns to the elderly!
- Align your health now!
CUSTOM CARE PLANS
DUTCH Hormone Testing
Our non-invasive hair and saliva test will give you a comprehensive overview of how well your body is functioning and what areas need to be addressed.
Most healthcare providers will have you spend hundreds of thousands of dollars ordering multiple lab tests and recommending supplements and medications through a process of trial and error. I am so glad that I can now confidently find out what’s going on with my patient’s with one simple test...and I no longer have to GUESS at what they need to bring their body into balance!
Your full report will include:
- Cellular stress in 14 systems throughout the body
- Hormonal imbalances
- Resonating toxins (mold, bacteria, parasites, chemicals, metals, and viruses)
- Nutritional imbalances (vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, fatty acids)
- 350 potential food and environmental sensitivities
- Customized remedy plan that tests 1000s of herbs, homeopathic remedies, oils, and nutritional supplements to match you with what your body needs the most of right now to address the imbalances
- This test is available for the entire family, from infants to elderly and even your pets!
- Sample can be collected in the office or drop-shipped to your home for convenience
Our Mission & Objective
At Euphoria Pediatric & Family Wellness, our team is dedicated to providing personalized care, a welcoming environment, and exceptional service to everyone who enters our doors.
Meet The Team
Dr. Kaitie Franklin
Dr. Kaitie has always had a passion for helping others and knew from a young age that she would pursue a career in the healthcare field. Her appreciation and knowledge of natural alternatives to medicine grew as she got older. Her love for children and the beauty of birth led her to specialize in pediatrics and prenatal care. She wholeheartedly believes that God created us in His image and that if we remove the interferences to the body that we have introduced, we can heal ourselves from the inside out.
Dr. Chelsea DeLeon
Dr. Madison Werth
At a very young age, she set her sights on becoming a chiropractor and never looked back. She thoroughly enjoys helping others perform at their best!
Dr. Madison is certified in McKenzie method part A, selective functional movement assessment (SFMA), functional soft tissue (FAKTR), and Functional Taping for MSK injuries.
Monday: 09:00 AM–01:00 PM 02:30 PM–05:30 PMTuesday: 09:00 AM–01:00 PM 02:30 PM–05:30 PMWednesday: 09:00 AM–01:00 PM 02:00 PM–05:00 PMThursday: 09:00 AM–02:00 PMFriday: 09:00 AM–02:00 PM 03:00 PM–05:00 PMSaturday: 09:00 AM–12:00 PM